If you’re looking for some health and fitness shortcuts that actually work, you’ve come to the right place. Here are some of the best…
- Cover your bases. Set goals, make a plan, have a plan B, and get whatever support you need to keep going when the going gets tough.
- Work harder than you have in the past. Get and stay out of your comfort zone.
- Be consistent. Stick with your plan long enough to see results. Finish what you start.
- Manage your time like a boss. Become the CEO of your life. Have your days and weeks planned. Cut out the non-essential, and don’t let low priority tasks supersede higher ones.
- Don’t let the winds of life blow you off course. When “life happens,” adjust your sails to both deal with the current situation and also get you back on course.
- Hire a professional. When all else fails, get the help you need from someone who knows best instead of trying to “wing it” on your own.
- Stop looking for shortcuts. Shortcuts might work when you’re driving, but they rarely work when you’re training. So, start doing what works – what’s always worked, and what will continue to work: the tried-and-true basics. They’ll get your further, faster, and for longer than any quick tips, hacks, or shortcuts ever will.
And if you’d like to join a community that revels in the slow and steady approach to achieving extraordinary fitness for a lifetime, click here to sign up for my free weekly fitness newsletter.
If you found this article helpful, please share it with your friends:
Health-First Fitness Coach
Photo credit: 1.