Part 1 of this interview can be found on this page.
Of all the fitness professionals I have drawn my philosophy from, Scott Sonnon, is one of the most influential on my life. I have taken more useful information from this man than probably any other coach – including information meant for more than just physical living. I had the pleasure of interviewing Scott a second time today, and I think this is the single most enjoyable interview I have ever listened in on.
Scott Sonnon has a revolutionary way of sharing his health-first fitness viewpoints, and I guarantee that you’ll learn something new by listening in on this call. Some of the key points we covered include:
– The unique nature of swinging weights (like clubbells) and how it can complement your current weightlifting program
– How the clubbell is a total body strength training tool, essentially becoming an extension of the body that enables its user to train movements holistically, rather than muscles individually.
– The upward spiral of sophisticating movement that directs and advances bodyweight exercise into biomechanical exercise.
– How to find balance throughout your body, prevent common yet needless pain and injuries, and reach movement mastery through the unique approach offered by the Prasara Yoga modality.
– How to integrate the 3 Wings of CST into a comprehensive training program that works in harmony to maximize performance and minimize injury.
– How to get started with CST Today!
I want to thank Scott again for doing this interview. It is always an honor to learn from him, and I hope you were challenged and pursue some of the things we talked about.
Here are some ways you can get started with CST today:
As always, if you have any questions about what was discussed on the call, how to get started, or about the products themselves, please leave a comment below or use the Contact page above.
To your health and success,
Fitness Professional and CST Student