5 Reasons to Sign-up for the Physical Living Newsletter
1) Receive a free crash course on the Best of Physical Living – starting the day after you sign-up, you’ll receive weekly emails with links to the best blogposts featured on PhysicalLiving.com. A blogpost that qualifies for the “Best of…” category may be one that provides exceptional value, involved a great discussion in the comments, or was one of the most-viewed blogposts on the site. Or, it could simply be one of John’s favorite posts that he thinks you may enjoy. Regardless, if you want to see the Best of Physical Living, then signing up for the newsletter is the best way to do it. Did I mention it’s free?
2) Stay up-to-date with Physical Living in real-time – along with the weekly crash course, you’ll also get a weekly newsletter about new information on PhysicalLiving.com and wherever I happen to be doing things, which means you don’t have to check the site or RSS feed for content updates – saving you time.
3) Exclusive content and benefits for my subscribers – My subscribers are on the VIP list and get all the perks I can offer – including exclusive content, valuable resources, and special offers, not available to the public.
4) You can unsubscribe at any time – There is a link at the bottom of every newsletter I send, which you can use to unsubscribe from my newsletters. This gives you a chance to see if you like the newsletter before you really commit.
5) Your personal information is safe with me – I respect your email privacy, and I will never give away your name or email to any third party for any reason – ever.