5 Reasons to Sign-up for the Physical Living Newsletter
1) Receive a free crash course on the Best of Physical Living – starting the day after you sign-up, you’ll receive weekly emails with links to the best blogposts featured on PhysicalLiving.com. A blogpost that qualifies for the “Best of…” category may be one that provides exceptional value, involved a great discussion in the comments, or was one of the most-viewed blogposts on the site. Or, it could simply be one of John’s favorite posts that he thinks you may enjoy. Regardless, if you want to see the Best of Physical Living, then signing up for the newsletter is the best way to do it. Did I mention it’s free?
2) Stay up-to-date with Physical Living in real-time – along with the weekly crash course, you’ll also get periodic announcements about new information on PhysicalLiving.com, which means you don’t have to check the site or RSS feed for content updates – saving you time.
3) Exclusive benefits for my subscribers – sometimes I get opportunities to offer valuable resources to my community, but decide not to offer them to the “public” on my site. My subscribers are on the VIP list and get all the perks I can offer.
4) You can unsubscribe at any time – this gives you a chance to see if you like the newsletter before you really commit.
5) Your personal information is safe with me – I will never rent, trade, or release your name or email to any third party for any reason – ever. I respect your email privacy.