If you’ve been following the blog for awhile, I’m sure you know that I’m a big proponent of the Circular Strength Training system. Ryan Murdock is on the Faculty, in charge of bringing CST to the world, and he has a revolutionary way of sharing his health-first fitness viewpoints. I guarantee that you’ll learn something new by listening in on this call. Plus, Ryan is a great story-teller, and he’s gives us a glimpse into some of his travel adventures. Some of the key points we covered include:
– How martial art will change your worldview and set you on the path of personal mastery, preparing you for all of life’s challenges. (also, why CST jives with most martial artists especially)
– Why joint mobility is Ryan’s “daily minimum,” and how he uses it to stay in tip-top shape year round.
– The best bodyweight training methods for achieving your health-first fitness goals at home or on the road.
– Health and Fitness Insights we can learn from visiting indigenous people from obscure places in the world.
– How to kill giant cockroaches that scurry around your hotel room! (one of Ryan’s stories from traveling in Burma with his girlfriend)
Listen to the interview here:
I want to thank Ryan again for doing this interview. It is an honor to learn from someone who carves out his own path in life and sets a fine example for us all. Be sure to check out his sites:
Here are some ways you can get started with CST today:
As always, if you have any questions about what was discussed on the call, how to get started, or about the products themselves, please leave a comment below or use the Contact page above.
To your health and success,
Fitness Professional and CST Student