Below, you’ll find a collection of some of the top posts and videos from 2016 – just in case you missed them when they were first released or would like to re-read any of the ones you liked. So, grab yourself a tall glass of lemon water, a smoothie, or some green tea, and settle in for some good reading. Thanks for the support this year!
25 Exercises to Increase Squat Range of Motion
The Shoulder Bridge Plank for the Posterior Chain
This Self-Confidence Trick Changed My Life
Fix Your Duck Feet by Improving Hip Internal Rotation (Q+A)
Training Hips & Legs With Clubbells
Most Inspirational Stories (originally shared on Facebook):
- Ray Chavez – Still Pumping Iron at 104 Years Old
- Mila is 9 Years Old And Completed a 24-Hour Obstacle Course Designed by Navy SEALs
- Sister Madonna – The 86-Year Old “Iron Nun”
- Albert – 97 Years Young and Still Racing Weekly
- One of the Best Performances I’ve Ever Seen on the High Bar
- Jessie Makes American Ninja Warrior Look Easy
- Ring Muscle-Ups at 70 Years Old – Age is Just a Number
- Missing An Arm, But Not Missing a Squat PR
- Missing a Leg, But Not Letting It Stop Him
- 81-Year Old Woman Does 100 Pushups
- 76-Year Old Cancer Survivor Now The Oldest Ranked Crossfit Competitor
Finally, I just had to share this one here. Powerful. We need more men like this in the world.
This has been a busy year at Physical Living! On top of all the publishing here on the blog and on my Youtube channel, I started a new fitness newsletter for older men, took on some online coaching clients, and released a couple of new products, among other things.
Thank you so much for your support this past year! I’m thrilled every time one of you sends me an email or leaves me an encouraging comment telling me to “keep up the good work” or that something I shared was helpful for you. I really appreciate each and every one of you, and I hope I’m able to keep helping you with your health and fitness goals.
Soon, I’ll be off for a much-needed break with my family. And so, I wish you a very merry Christmas, a happy New Year, and a great start to 2017!
Are you subscribed to my fitness newsletter? If you’re reading this, you should be! Click here to sign up.
If you found this article helpful, please share it with your friends:
Health-First Fitness Coach